San Diego Personal Injury Attorney
Legal Advocacy for the Injured & Wronged in San Diego
At YD Injury Law, we have seen firsthand the traumatic and life-changing consequences of a serious accident. When these accidents could have been prevented but were instead caused by negligence or other wrongdoing, it compounds the emotional toll on victims and their families. If you have been seriously injured or lost a loved one due to recklessness, carelessness, or malice, you are already suffering physical or emotional consequences as well as financial harm. Fortunately, California injury and wrongful death laws have been enacted to provide legal recourse for the justice you deserve.
Our firm is passionate about protecting your legal rights under the above laws and ensuring you have aggressive advocacy in seeking the compensation you are entitled to. The foundation for your relationship with our personal injury lawyers and professional staff will always be one of trust. Because we are privileged with that trust, we take it very seriously. Your trust in us fuels our work ethic and determination to pursue what is in your best interests. You can count on us for perseverance whether at the negotiation table seeking a fair settlement or in court litigating for a positive verdict that can bring you the relief and justice you need.
Our Client Service Areas
YD Injury Law operates on a contingency fee basis meaning you pay nothing unless we win a settlement or verdict on your behalf in the following types of cases.
- Car Accidents: Motor vehicle accidents are the most common basis for personal injury claims. Injuries can range from whiplash, lacerations, and sprains to catastrophic brain or spine injuries, paralysis, and more. These types of injuries can result in staggering medical and personal expenses along with mental and emotional distress.
- Bus Accidents: Bus accidents are complex cases due to the fact they often involve commercial companies or governmental agencies with their own legal teams and insurance representatives looking to minimize their liability.
- Bicycle Accidents: Bicyclists are vulnerable to injury due to their lack of protection as they ride the roadways in and around San Diego. Injuries from bicycle accidents can be minimal or severe even leading to fatalities.
- Dog Bites: Dog bites and attacks can be traumatic to individuals especially children resulting in emotional distress as well as painful injuries. California generally holds negligent pet owners responsible in such incidents.
- Motorcycle Accidents: Like bicyclists and pedestrians, motorcyclists have a greater risk of serious injury or death when involved in an accident. Motorcycle accidents are often caused by the inattention of other drivers forming the basis of a personal injury claim.
- Pedestrian Accidents: Pedestrians can suffer profound injuries when struck by vehicles in traffic due their total lack of body protection. Even at vehicle slower speeds, individuals can be thrown several feet in a pedestrian accident resulting in serious physical damage.
- Slip and Fall Accidents: When these types of accidents occur on public or private property where a property owner has been negligent, the owner or manager may be held liable for damages. Known as premises liability cases, slip and fall accidents result in complex claims requiring the legal insight and skills of one of our personal injury attorneys.
- Truck Accidents: Because of the weight and size of these often massive vehicles, truck accidents can be among the most injurious and fatal to other drivers, passengers, and those who share the roadways. You will need a savvy truck accident lawyer to deal with any commercial trucking company’s legal team designated to avoid responsibility.
- Wrongful Death: In the wake of a fatality that never should have occurred, you can file a wrongful death claim seeking appropriate damages. You will need one of our aggressive attorneys to help you pursue a maximum award as well as any potential punitive damages.
It is vital to understand that, when dealing with insurance companies, you need an advocate who is dedicated to obtaining what is best for you as opposed to what is best for the insurer. What is best for an insurance company is to deny your claim or reduce your compensation to the bare minimum. These settlement offers often fail to take into consideration the long-lasting consequences that an injury can create. Whole families along with their finances can be jeopardized in countless ways after a serious accident or fatality.
YD Law Injury is committed to helping you achieve rightful justice in the wake of a wrongful accident or death through a comprehensive approach built on persistence and determination.
Very professional & respectful- Alex S.
I can not thank you enough- James S.
They go above and beyond!- Nolan P.
Thank you!- Jose R.
I could not have asked for a better attorney- Sherri P.
$3,000,000 Commercial Trucking Accident
$2,200,000 Construction Accident
$1,300,000 High-Speed Collision
$1,000,000 Pedestrian Accident
Pedestrian runner hit by car.
$950,000 Rideshare (Uber/Lyft) Accident
Underinsured motorist arbitration arising from a vehicle collision.
$950,000 High-Speed Rear-End Collision
Injuries resulting from a high-speed vehicle collision that occurred on the freeway.
$800,000 Construction Accident
Injuries resulting from third party negligence at construction site.
$350,000 Motorcycle Accident
Unsafe lane change resulting in injuries to motorcyclist.
$350,000 Slip & Fall
Injuries resulting from a dangerous condition at a shopping center.
$350,000 Rideshare (Uber/Lyft) Accident